Date:    Thu, 8 Aug 2013 11:35:43 +0000
From:    Roiyah Saltus <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tell Theresa May and @ukhomeoffice to stop public targeting of immigrants  - update

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who signed the open letter. It was published in the Guardian yesterday:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/06/profile-immigration-campaign-climate-fear

If you haven't done so already, please also sign and circulate our on-line petition to your contacts: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/tell-theresa-may-and-ukhomeoffice-to-stop-public-targeting-of-immigrants-2  2423 people have signed so far!

Best wishes,
Roiyah
_____________________________

Dr Roiyah Saltus
Principal Research Fellow
Faculty of Life Sciences and Education
University of South Wales
Aneurin Bevan Building, Glyntaff Campus
Pontypridd, CF37 1DL

Room: GT 7210
Telephone: 01443 483194
Research profile: http://southwales.academia.edu/RoiyahSaltus

[http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0wytbrFDWMmRYuEsQu-84tm2RsNRLjAhzThGf_ZV5vbVxLnXodW92Ew]<http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.un.org%2Fen%2Fecosoc%2Fyouth2013%2Fimages%2Ftwitter_logo.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.un.org%2Fen%2Fecosoc%2Fyouth2013%2F&docid=fshvdHEqXR48iM&tbnid=q3Ura0QPVzOSIM&w=1103&h=1125&ei=GmzRUaSbEdON0wXsmIGoDQ&ved=0CAMQxiAwAQ&iact=c> Wales_ERC <https://twitter.com/Wales_ERC>

http://www.southwales.ac.uk<http://www.southwales.ac.uk/>

[cid:image002.png@01CE9433.CBF61C70]

Confidential and legally privileged information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else or take any action based upon its contents. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of South Wales.
Fe all cynnwys yr e-bost hwn fod yn gyfrinachol ac yn gyfreithiol freintiedig. Os derbyniwyd yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, dylid hysbysu'r anfonydd, dileu'r e-bost ac ni ddylid copïo'r e-bost na chyflawni unrhyw weithred ar sail ei gynnwys. Barn neu safbwyntiau'r awdur yw'r rhai a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn ac nid ydynt o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn Prifysgol De Cymru.