From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Johnson Victoria (BARNSLEY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 August 2013 09:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Sim Card 3G Dongle

---
This message was sent from an email address external to NHSmail but gives the appearance of being from an NHSmail (@nhs.net) address. The recipient should verify the sender and content before acting upon information contained within.

The identified sender is [log in to unmask]
---
Hello,

I saw an advert on TV for an app called Tu Go for people using an 02 mobile, which lets you access calls and texts from your laptop or tablet rather than the phone, using wifi when there is no phone signal. The website says its only available for pay monthly phones not pay as you go yet. Theres an app for android phones, windows phones and iphones.

I guess if one phone company has it then the other networks will probably have something similar too.

Best Wishes,

Vicky

Vicky Johnson
Barnsley Assistive Technology Team