Brown University, National Archives and Records Administration, and National Archive of Brazil Forge Partnership
PROVIDENCE, R.I. [Brown University] — A unique, student-led project is the foundation for a partnership between Brown University, the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), the National Archive of Brazil, and the State University of Maringá (UEM). “Opening the Archives” is designed to provide online public access to the NARA-held State Department of Political Affairs and Relations declassified documents pertaining to U.S.-Brazilian relations from the turbulent 1960s, 70s and 80s.

http://bit.ly/11Nns5g

Source: http://blogs.brown.edu/libnews/brown-university-national-archives-and-records-administration-and-national-archive-of-brazil-forge-partnership/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/11Nns5g+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar