I would just like to remind everyone that the closing date is a week away.

Contact details for queries and a link to the online application process are in the advert.

If you have any queries which you'd prefer to email, please contact: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Angela Warner
Collections Assistant

Customer Access Supervisor for Northamptonshire Archives Service

£20,319 - £23,096 pa inc. Ref: 55764

Permanent, Full time.

Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service, and have proven experience in this area?

Have you got experience of working in an archive?

If so, this post could be for you. This is a customer facing post, that will lead on the day-to-day running of the public service, as well as line-managing support staff.

For more information about the work of the Northamptonshire Record Office, including a virtual tour of the office, which can be found on the 'visiting the Record Office' page, please see our website: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/heritage  We are a customer focused service, and hold the Customer Service Excellence Award.

This post may be of particular interest to newly qualified archivists, and/or those wishing to develop their public service skills.

For an informal discussion please contact Daniel Williams on 01604 362460.

For additional information about this role and to apply online or download an application pack, please go to
www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/jobs

If you require an application pack in an alternative format, please contact 01604 367666.

Closing date: 12 noon, 8 August 2013.

Northamptonshire County Council: Promoting Equality, Celebrating Diversity and Achieving Excellence