Hi,
I don’t know if this is interest but ...

I have put together a series of lists of all the titles in all of the Digitalised Online British and Irish Newspapers that I am aware of (19 Online Collections) and which may be a helpful guide to identify whether a title is available online and is so what dates could be available and where you can locate it based on the data provided by the various sites (see link below).

The Lists are split England (excluding London), London (which splits between Local newspapers and National Titles), Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man. They are sorted by County and then Town except London (which being a very large file) which I have chosen to sort by title (which means titles from the 17th Century could be next to those for the 20th Century).

This is a first attempt and despite reviewing the files there will be lots of errors and omissions – however not all newspapers printed within a given date range stated may in reality be available so do check (my personal experience of bound volumes is .. unlike books .. they are not always complete) . So if you do look and spot any errors please let me know. Once it has settled down I will update it again before Christmas

Best Regards

Richard Heaton

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~dutillieul/BritishandIrishNews.html