Lesley

Educational Research for Social Change (ERSC) is an online peer-reviewed journal that is available at ersc.nmmu.ac.za

You are invited to contribute to our 5th edition in 2014 and we attach the call in pdf format.

Submissions has to reach us by mid-November 2013 at edjournal.nmmu.ac.za

Please consider us to disseminate your research or theoretical papers.

We would like to encourage you to forward this call to colleagues in your network (locally and internationally) to consider publishing in ERSC.

Kind regards

The ERSC Team

NOTICE: Please note that this eMail, and the contents thereof, is subject to the standard NMMU eMail disclaimer which may be found at:
http://www.nmmu.ac.za/disclaimer/email.htm

 LESLEY WOOD
Research Professor: Research Focus Area
Faculty of Education Sciences
(Potchefstroom Campus)
NORTH-WEST UNIVERSITY
POTCHEFSTROOM
South Africa
Co-editor: Educational Research for Social Change.http://ersc.nmmu.ac.za
Tel +27-18-299 4770
Mobile:  +27 082 296 9202
Fax+27-18-299 4788
Fax to e mail:0862386933
http://www.nwu.ac.za

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1