Dear colleagues,
Spectacle invite you to join us for our Digital Video Production for Social Researchers & Anthropologists intensive, hands-on, weekend training course with emphasis on particular filming and interview techniques that will enhance the quality and academic validity of filmed fieldwork material. This is a practical workshop that will also explore issues on ethics, consent and participatory practice. The short, condensed and effective course will give all participants a solid foundation of practical knowledge and a working understanding of digital cameras, sound recording, interview techniques, filming on location, working in the field, editing in the field and industry language.
Our next course is scheduled for:

Saturday & Sunday August 17-18 2013 10:00-16:00
***Spectacle are offering group booking discounts: 3 - 5 people 10% discount, 6+ 20% discount*** We also offer concessionary rates for unemployed and full-time students. You can find more information regarding the dates and fees of the courses on our website: http://www.spectacle.co.uk/projects_page.php?id=496 and on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/416323175147294/
More about Spectacle:
Mark Saunders is the founder, director and tutor of Spectacle, which is an award-winning, independent, documentary production company and his expertise in the field spans over two decades. His films have been broadcast internationally and exhibited at galleries including Tate Britain, the National Film Theatre, the Institute of Contemporary Art and more. Alongside production work, Mark has also been teaching for over 15 years, and he has been a visiting lecturer at a number of institutions, including London School of Economics, the Royal College of Art, Bournemouth, Florence and Coventry Universities. He is currently teaching at Birkbeck College and the London College of Communications.

If you wish to know more about Spectacle's work, or have any queries, please contact us. We look forward to seeing you on the course!

Irma & the Spectacle Team

Irma Allen (MA Social Anthropology candidate at Goldsmiths, University of London)
Marketing Assistant
Spectacle
No 25
99-109 Lavender Hill
London SW11 5QL

email: [log in to unmask]
web : http://www.spectacle.co.uk/Training
blog : www.spectacle.co.uk/spectacleblog
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpectacleDocumentaries
facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/416323175147294/

tel: +442072236677
fax: +442072236666
mob: +447956934548

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1