*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

Dear all,

I am happy to announce the online publication of the 7th issue of Compaso -
*Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology. *You can
find the articles by accessing this link* *
http://compaso.eu/archive/issue-1-2013-further-reflections-on-misunderstanding-people/
. I would also like to bring to your attention a Call for Reviewers. I
include details below and I kindly ask you to circulate this announcement.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Maria Rădan Gorska

Editor
Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology

*ISSUE 1 / 2013: FURTHER REFLECTIONS ON (MIS)UNDERSTANDING PEOPLE*

*Thematic articles
**Patrick Bresnihan* / From land to sea: unsettling subjectivities
*Cătălin Buzoianu and Sebastian Țoc* / Misunderstanding opportunities:
(post-)resettlement issues in the Recea neighbourhood of Alba Iulia
*Oscar Jordana-Pröpper* / An anthropological approach to voluntarily single
motherhood in Barcelona
*Mihai Stelian Rusu* / Hermeneutics of reason: the principle of common
rationality as premise of understanding the Other(s)
*Cosmin Toth* / Rationality and irrationality in understanding human
behaviour. An evaluation of the methodological consequences of
conceptualising irrationality
*Other research articles
**Alin Croitoru* / An insight into the nature of the relationship between
migration and entrepreneurship
*Andra Larionescu* / Les maisons bâties au village d’origine dans les
représentations des migrants roumains
*Rachel Talmor, Orly Kayam, Ella Shoval and Yair Galily* / Success *IS* a
choice! Explaining success in Academic Preparation Programs in Israel
*Journal reviews
**Balázs Telegdy* / Journal review: Issue number 11-12 of the journal
“Transilvania”, Sibiu, 2013

*CALL FOR PEER REVIEWERS*

The Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology (Compaso)
is inviting applications for peer-reviewers. We are interested in
collaborating with postgraduate students, independent scholars or faculty
members working in the field of Sociology and Anthropology with an interest
in the issues covered by our current Call for Papers, which focuses on
Motives and Social Organisation. For more details please visit
http://compaso.eu/.

We also welcome general expressions of interest which we may follow up for
our future Call for Papers. If you are interested, please send a CV and a
list of your main areas of expertise to [log in to unmask]

* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*