Dr Colin Gillespie
http://www.mas.ncl.ac.uk/~ncsg3/
Dear All,

The School of Mathematics & Statistics at Newcastle University (UK),
is again running some R courses. In October we will run:

 *  Introduction to R (October 7th)
 *  Statistical modelling (October 8th)
 *  Programming with R (October 9th)
 *  Efficient R programming (October 10th)
 *  Advanced graphics (October 11th)

Cost: prices are approximately £110 per day (see the website for details).

These courses aren’t aimed at teaching statistics, rather they aim to
go through the fundamental concepts of R programming.

Further information can be obtained from the course website:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/maths/rcourse/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly:

Bespoke courses are available on request.

Best wishes,

Colin

Dr Colin Gillespie
http://www.mas.ncl.ac.uk/~ncsg3/