Good Afternoon AllStat

We’ve recently taken on Home Based Programming roles with two of our clients which I wanted to make you aware of,

Senior SAS Programmer
Leading CRO
Permanent
Home Based - Competitive Salary

Requirements:
At least 6 years of SAS Programming experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry with prior experience of home based working

Statistical Programmer
Prominent CRO
Permanent
Home Based - Competitive Salary

Requirements:
At least 4 years of SAS Programming experience gained in the pharmaceutical industry

If you are interested in either position, please send a copy of your CV to [log in to unmask]
or alternatively call me on 02072 206208
Regards

Jeremy Doyle
Consultant, Biometrics
Skills Alliance (Pharma) Ltd

T:      0207 220 6208
F:      +44 870 831 1705
E:      [log in to unmask]

Important: This e-mail and any attachment(s) are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify us immediately. You must not copy or disclose the contents to any third party. Internet e-mail is not a fully secure communications medium. Please take this into account when sending e-mail to us. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail are believed to be free from virus, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to make all the necessary virus checks.

SIGNOFF allstat