Dear all,

We are currently recruiting for three posts within the Strategic Planning Team at UEL:

2 x Strategic Planning Manager, £36,556 to £40,708 per annum inclusive of London Weighting:

http://jobs.uel.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=130S2013

Strategic Planning Officer, £31,180 to £35,593 per annum inclusive of London Weighting:

http://jobs.uel.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=134S2013

The closing date for all posts is Sunday 18th August 2013. Interviews will be held in week commencing 27th August 2013.

Please get in touch with me if you require any further information or would like an informal chat about either role.

Holly Duglan

Head of Strategic Planning

University of East London

44 (0)20 8223 2006

For diary matters, please copy in Sue Isaac: [log in to unmask]

External & Strategic Development Services EB1.05

Docklands Campus, 4-6 University Way

London E16 2RD

cid:image005.png@01CC30D3.80426790