Hi all,

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

I just wanted to alert you to a national conference we are hosting that will focus on race equality in higher education. The event will take place on 25th October 2013 and will explore the cycle of inequalities associated with Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) academics throughout their interactions with the higher education system (as undergraduates, post-graduates, post-docs and into academia).We are still finalising the programme and this will be made available shortly, but please save the date or contact us to reserve your place and PLEASE send on to staff at your institutions/organisations who might be interested in attending.

I am still looking for volunteers that may like to run break out sessions throughout the day, so if you would like to showcase your good practice and would like others to know what you're doing, then please get in touch.

For more information, please click the link below.

http://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/events/2013/october/race-equality-in-higher-education-what-can-we-achieve-in-the-next-decade

Best wishes

Min Rodriguez-Davies
Head of Equality