Thank you Deb ( and sorry this has gone out to all!).

Jane

From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Viney
Sent: 14 August 2013 11:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Equality and inclusion checking

Hi Jane

we have a section on the programme development and review forms about this and to accompany we send the attached doc

regards, Deb

On 12 August 2013 14:39, Jane Tope <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

Do any of you ask those involved in curriculum development whether or not their proposal is equality-proofed?

I have the opportunity to add some EIA prompts/questions to forms needed for completion before the module/programme is approved for delivery.

If you have any succinct questions you ask, I would be grateful if you could share them please.

Thanks

Jane

Jane Tope

Equality and Diversity Adviser for Students

0121 414 3247

6699-Equality-Scheme-web-promo

Black and minority ethnic students visit :https://www.facebook.com/BMEPROJECT

https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/collaboration/equality/students/getinvolved/bme/index.aspx

--
Deb Viney, Diversity Advisor,
Deputy Secretary's Directorate,

The School of Oriental & African Studies is the world's leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa and
the Middle East
.