From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bradbury Wayne (RNL) North Cumbria University Hospitals
Sent: 16 August 2013 13:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NLMC Units of measurement

That's my understanding........

Path Harmony recommended umol/L and we changed from mmol/L 18 months ago.
We would look at bit stupid if we changed back to mmol/L now!

Wayne.

Mr WH Bradbury FRCPath
Consultant Biochemist/Head of Blood Sciences North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust Cumberland Infirmary CARLISLE Cumbria
CA2 7HY
Tel:     01228 814521
Fax:    01228 814831