From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Dawnay
Sent: 29 August 2013 20:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NICE AKI

http://guidance.nice.org.uk/CG169

NICE CG169 on Acute kidney injury: Prevention, detection and management of acute kidney injury up to the point of renal replacement therapy was published yesterday. Items of interest to many labs (e-alerts, creatinine-related issues) were not in scope and therefore not subjects for review, but they are discussed in the recommendations and link to evidence section of chapter 7 on the detection of AKI in the full guideline.

best wishes
Anne
Dr Anne Dawnay PhD FRCPath
Clinical Lead for Clinical Biochemistry
020 344 72954

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or

entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the

message to [log in to unmask]  We have scanned this email

before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is

absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not

be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be

discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.

NHS 111 can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any

failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS

Foundation Trust (UCLH).

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.
This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk