jason winslade et al

There was an article on bbc site and a radio show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23726120

Perhaps is within the remit if you think that magick often does
challenge existing mores re relationships perhaps through its practice
of sexual magick etc?
Sometimes is discussed in pagan literature ie Farrar's "Progressive
Witchcraft" - as to dangers of STDs etc - I agree tit isn't obvious how
that come into the equation.

bb/93

Mogg