Hi Wendy,

This is timely, Julia Cussan and I are just about to write a paper based on lots of metrical data for modern adult sheep horn-cores from animals of known sex and breed. I'd be happy to send you (and anyone else who wants them) a copy of the data. The separation between the sexes is pretty good, even when all the different breeds are added together.

All the best, Naomi

Dr Naomi Sykes

Lecturer in Archaeology

Department of Archaeology