From: Arjan <[log in to unmask]>
To: Imola Kelemen <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] organizing pdfs

Qiqqa is an exellent free pdf managment tool.

2013/7/26 Imola Kelemen <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,
there might have been a discussion about this before, but I couldn't find anything in the archives...
So here's my problem:
I'm receiving/downloading .pdf articles/books almost every day, and I'm really starting to get lost around them...
Does any of you know a (preferably easy to use) program to organize .pdf-s? I would love to be able to search or filter them by author, year of publishing, name of journal, etc. Maybe give each a note of what I think of them... and search/filter by those keywords later.
How do you cope with this problem?
Thanks a lot for any advice!
Regards,
Imola