Hi Imola,

Papers 2 on Mac is very good but its a licensed software. Firefox add-on Zotero and Mendeley work well and also have online accounts which can be useful. Both are free and have citation plugins for Word and Open Office I think.

Best

Edouard

De : Imola Kelemen <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : Imola Kelemen <[log in to unmask]>
Date : vendredi 26 juillet 2013 09:29
À : ZOOARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : [ZOOARCH] organizing pdfs

Hello all,
there might have been a discussion about this before, but I couldn't find anything in the archives...
So here's my problem:
I'm receiving/downloading .pdf articles/books almost every day, and I'm really starting to get lost around them...
Does any of you know a (preferably easy to use) program to organize .pdf-s? I would love to be able to search or filter them by author, year of publishing, name of journal, etc. Maybe give each a note of what I think of them... and search/filter by those keywords later.
How do you cope with this problem?
Thanks a lot for any advice!
Regards,
Imola