FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miguel Ángel Sotelo <[log in to unmask]>

******

* ** ** *

*ITSPodcast Launching!*****

** **

It is our pleasure to communicate that the ITS Society is launching the ITS
Podcast! ITS Podcast is a new publication of the IEEE Intelligent
Transportation Systems Society aiming to take the ITS research and best
practice to the general public in an attractive format. The goal is to
offer insightful and entertaining monthly interviews with the leaders in
ITS. Three very interesting issues have already been published!**

** **

We will introduce to anyone interested in intelligent transportation and
related scientific discoveries the cutting-edge of ITS research by
interviewing authors of selected papers in the ITS Transactions and the
Magazine, keynote speakers at the ITS conferences, and other top ITS
scientists or engineers working on hot new topics.****

** **

Every podcast episode will be enriched with a short section with some news
relevant for our listeners, and a short “Transportation in History” section
where we can learn about amazing developments made in transportation in the
past.****

** **

ITS Podcast aims to help ITS scientists and engineers, students mulling
their career choices, and the general public interested in science and
technology.****

** **

** **

Now it's very important to publicize it. If you want, you can help us to
make it know as follows:****

** **

Ways to make our podcast know over the Internet:****

**·      **If you do have a Facebook account: Please like us (
http://www.facebook.com/itsp.itss) ****

**·      **If you do have a Twitter account: Please follow us (
https://twitter.com/ITSPodcast @ITSPodcast) ****

**·      **If you do have a Google+ account: Please like us (
https://plus.google.com/b/116501398404445163375/116501398404445163375ITSPodcast)
****

**·      **You can also visit our website (itsp.cicei.com) and click on the
social sharing icons of your preference at the top or the bottom of each
page/post.****

** **

Finally, you can distribute this information to the email distribution
lists you think it's opportune.****

** **

If you want to follow us, it should soon be available to subscribe at
iTunes, and Feedburner. (We are still checking that is working alright!).***
*

** **

We welcome suggestions (format, potential interviewees) from our audience.
Please email your suggestions to [log in to unmask] or

** **

** **

*Thank you very much for all your help!*****

** **