Dear all,

just a reminder that we have a puppet virtual meeting today at 11 am.

The agenda is here. I added the EVO URL

https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=262537

This is pretty much an informal meeting but we have a couple of items in
agenda

-- How to use github by Luke

and then I added the following

-- How to keep out hiera (or other) calls from the code:
    * puppet 3.x automatic parameter lookup doesn't have any call but
other tools do and if people want to use hiera merging options they need
to call hiera functions.
    * use of params.pp and hineritance to keep calls segregated
    * avoid any of this in the modules we share if a third option

Let me know if you want to add anything else.

cheers
alessandra

--
Facts aren't facts if they come from the wrong people. (Paul Krugman)