Hi Joseph,

Joseph Wang <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> DS9 puts most of those as internal packages, and I didn't want to
> spend too much effort pulling all of those internals out.

I did this work for Debian already -- including builds of all needed
dependencies.

It would be good if we can coordinate our efforts here to have similar
package structures for both Debian and Fedora worlds -- as far as their
policies permit. This would make maintenance easier, and packaging
related bugs found in one distribution could be fixed on the other one
as well.

Best regards

Ole