Hi Peter,

Thanks for your info last week. I did follow the manual steps as you recommended and things are working good. I am able to extract VOI's (by adjusting F contrast to the desired condition), design models and estimate through scripts. You advises were helpful to understand certain aspect of DCM which i was confused on.
Finally, i have one more question and i would really appreciate if you can answer that.

I designed like 30 models per session (I have four sessions). I am planning to average models AND parameters across sessions ( i.e. average model 1 across session 1, 2,3 and 4 and also its parameters). When I review the probability (Pp) for any given single model, many times its around 0.5-0.7. Not all models reach the CI > 0.9. For visualizing my data, I am using Ep.A,Ep.B and Ep.C.

Should the models Pp<0.9 CI should be dropped as they suggest not the strong probability of direct effect they depict?

for example:

model  Ep.B    Pp.B
1          0.025  0.51
2          0.018  0.61
3          0.215  0.87
4          0.015  0.92

Do i drop models 1,2 and 3 as they have low Pp.B.

Please let me know

Thanks
Kushal