Dear Logan,

Thanks for your feedback regarding BrainMagix SPM Viewer.

Regarding the fact that the hemispheres are reversed as compared to SPM, it's because we use the radiological convention (left is right). That's the convention used by all radiologists. However, I know most neuroscientists (and even neurosurgeons) use the neurological convention (right is right). We may be considering using this one (or both, with a parameter in the settings) in future versions.

To move through the brain, you can use:
- double-click of left mouse button
- grabbing the crosshairs
- mouse wheel

Could you send us an example of how the volume/contrast choice should be displayed ?

Thanks,

Laurent

Laurent Hermoye, PhD
CEO