Dear colleagues

We are currently advertising a 3 year PhD studentship to carry out a PhD in Developmental Psychopathology and Brain Imaging at the University of Birmingham.

The role would involve collecting and analysing functional and structural MRI data from typically-developing adolescents and adolescents with severe antisocial behaviour, as part of a FP7 Health project investigating sex differences in antisocial behaviour. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with skills in fMRI and functional connectivity analysis, and experience working with developmental populations.

For further details about the project, the role, and the application process, please see below:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AGZ740/phd-studentship-in-developmental-psychopathology-and-brain-imaging/

We will also shortly advertise on www.jobs.ac.uk a 3 year Post-doc to work on the same project.

Thank you for your attention,

Stephane