Dear Vladimir and Martin,

First of all, thank you very much for your responses. I undertood the onset
parameter, and I was determining it correctly, but about the duration, I
have a 300ms sound, do you think that I need to change the defaut value?
Sorry to bother you, but I don't know how to create this more complicated
input waveform. Thanks!

Best,

Laura