Beginning on July 8, at 0830 PST, we will begin the:

2013 UCLA/Semel Neuroimaging Advanced MRI Summer Program.

We are pleased, once again, to include an outstanding faculty, and we hope to share this with any interested researchers The majority of the lectures for this course will be webcast in real time.

The complete schedule, as well as links to the video and the slides can be found Right here. You can also find this link through google using keywords UCLA and NITP

As in the past, we will also archive the video recordings for later viewing. We apologize in advance that this can take some time on our part.

Please join us.

The UCLA Neuroimaging Training Program is funded by generous awards from the National Institutes of Health, grant numbers R90 DA022768 and T90 DA023422