Dear Aser,

The devil's in the detail. Try the methods for constructing a symmetrical template (and performing an asymmetry analysis) in the following paper by Didelot et al.:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21051649

Good luck,

All the best,

Alexander

-----------------------------
Alexander Hammers, MD PhD

Chair in Functional Neuroimaging
Neurodis Foundation
http://www.fondation-neurodis.org/
Postal Address:
CERMEP – Imagerie du Vivant
Hôpital Neurologique Pierre Wertheimer
59 Boulevard Pinel, 69003 Lyon, France

Telephone +33-(0)4-72 68 86 34
Fax +33-(0)4-72 68 86 10
Email [log in to unmask];[log in to unmask]
Other affiliations:

Visiting Reader
Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London, UK
Honorary Reader in Neurology
Department of Clinical and Experimental Epilepsy
National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery/ Institute of Neurology, University College London, UK