Hi all,

The script that was copied here did not work with me due to the following error :

Undefined function 'spm_get' for input arguments of type
'double'.

Error in cg_flip (line 14)
 P = spm_get(Inf,'.img','select scans');

I am a basic matlab user and I think this is an old script and may work with old SPM versions.

Please any help

Thanks