Hi all,

The script that was copied here did not work with me due to the following
error :

Undefined function 'spm_get' for input arguments of type
'double'.

Error in cg_flip (line 14)
 P = spm_get(Inf,'.img','select scans');

I am a basic matlab user and I think this is an old script and may work
with old SPM versions.

Please any help

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Alexandre Obert <[log in to unmask]