There is an option to reorient images:
Batch --> Util --> reorient images
You should enter Images to reorient and reorientation matrix. To flip your images the matrix should be [-1 0 0 0; 0 1 0 0; 0 0 1 0; 0 0 0 1]

Hope this helps,

Ella

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:12 AM, A a <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

What are the best approach to compare activations in right and left hemispheres?

For example, I found a paper that tried to flip contrast images about the sagittal mid line. I do not know how to do this.

any advice or suggestions will be appreciated ,

thanks

Adss

--
Ella Gabitov