Hello!

I'm developing a Matlab toolbox for SPM to apply a compartmental model (STRM) to PET studies and obtain biological parameters.
The problem is that the program takes a long time to run because there is a loop that is performed by each basic function, which is loaded with huge matrix operations for each of the voxels in one frame, and if there is a substantial number of these functions the program takes much time.

I have found that in other programs that implement the same method but based on java, PMOD, does the same in seconds. Is there any way to optimize it with Matlab?

Thank you.