Inclusive masking -- simple mask the results, but the significance is based
on the whole brain data.

SVC -- mask the results, recompute the significance based on the reduced
search volume.

You could use the inclusive mask if you wanted to show only a portion of
the results and correct for the number of comparisons at the whole brain
level.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School