Lauren,

These pics are wonderful, and I will include them. I also have a picture of
you at Victoria College in 2006. There is no glass in hand,
so I suppose your reputation is safe.

Can you identify the other people in your pictures? I'm labeling all of the
photos in Carol's book, so she can more easily remember.

Thanks!
Jean