Have to say I agree with Marc, I have always looked at it as major and minor versions.

But surely the point is not really what we think, but that there is a consistant approach within an organisation, which I would suggest is down to policy.

Regards
Rob

Rob Hutton

Information Governance and Assurance Co-ordinator

Children's Services

Central Bedfordshire Council Watling House, High Street North, Dunstable, LU6 1LF | Telephone: 0300 300 5520 |  Email: rob.[log in to unmask]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information security classification* of this email: Not Protected

*Information security definitions:

Restricted - Sensitive Data only to be sent via secure email

Protected - Contains personal data covered by the Data Protection Act

Not protected - General Data