I'd included the logically problematic post treatment factors. It's
only logically problematic if you're putting it into the causal model.
You're not, you're just trying to control for it, so I don't think it
matters.

Rather than statalist, you might try the psych-methods list - that's a
little more friendly, or crossvalidated, which is at
stats.stackexchange.com.

Jeremy