From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claudia Roscini
Sent: 24 July 2013 12:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Recruiting through MTurk

Hello Greig

Unfortunately you need to have an American address to complete or renew the registration with Mturk.
I used it for a couple of studies when I was based in the US and once I moved to the UK I could not use it anymore.
However, there are similar websites that you can use in the UK. They are a little bit more expensive than Mturk and I do not know how fast you can collect the data through them (I have never used them), but you can take a look.
Here their links:
http://www.fieldagent.co.uk/
http://crowdflower.com/products/surveys
http://www.clickworker.com/en/online-umfragen