Hi everyone,

I'm currently carrying out my first ever eye-tracking study (exciting times!) and I'm a little stuck using EyeLink Data Viewer, and so I was wondering if there are any Data Viewer experts out there on the list who'd be willing to give an eye-tracking novice some advice? What I need help with really isn't very complicated (basically setting the right Interest Period, which I keep messing up somehow, and getting Data Viewer to include the image name in the output rather than just the trial number). However, I don't want to spam the list (or announce my lack of knowledge publicly, for that matter :P), so if there is indeed a kind soul out there willing to help me, please feel free to PM me. You shall receive my eternal gratitude. :)

Kind regards,
Linda Lidborg
MSc Psychological Research
University of Edinburgh