From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: short (10 minute) survey about people's financial attitudes
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:08:31 +0000

Dear all

I am looking to recruit as many people as possible for the development of a self report questionnaire about people's financial attitudes that is part of my PhD.

This is a brief survey, around 10 minutes long or less on average for native speakers, about people's financial status, financial knowledge and every day financial behaviour. A part of the survey is required while the rest is not to complete it.

If you have any questions related to this study please contact [log in to unmask] citing the title of this study.

As a compensation for your effort to complete and submit this survey you automatically enter a draw for one of two Kindle Fire HD 7' (i.e. 7 inch screen).

All the answers in this study will be kept anonymous and confidential. Answers will only be used in the course of this study. This study has been approved by an ethics committee chaired by [log in to unmask] It is a voluntary study and you do not have to take part in it. If at any point of time you decide NOT to continue the survey you are free to withdraw by closing the window on the computer screen.

Apologies to all those who get annoyed by on-line surveys but I only use this list sparingly without multiple postings of the same survey.

Best

Panos