Hi all,

I have unequal group sizes with a ratio > 4:1 for largest:smallest group size and wish to conduct a univariate ANOVA comparing their scores. Based on my readings I believe I need to perform some sort of correction for this sample size discrepancy. The discrepancy was due to recruiting fewer members of some samples than others and was not due to random factors such as data loss etc. As such, I think the approach I need is the weighted least squares approach but cannot find information on how to calculate weightings for this analysis - is anyone able to help?

Thanks,
Rebecca