Hello all,

I'm looking for volunteers to participate in a study I am running that looks at career choices, beliefs and expectations.

The study involves completing two online questionnaires. In the first you will be asked to answer some questions on career aspirations, gender, and political opinions. You will then be asked to read an article, and then answer a set of questions that will assess your comprehension of the article and reassess your beliefs and opinions. This will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

A week later you will be emailed with the second questionnaire to see what information has been retained and assess your beliefs and opinions again. This questionnaire should only take around 10 minutes to complete.

You will be given an opportunity to enter a prize draw for a £100 Amazon voucher as a thank you for your involvement.

If you are interested in taking part, please use the following link to start the questionnaire: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FGX73F

Kind regards,

Katharine McAtamney