Hi,

We have just released our open call offering you the chance to be a part of the 2014 Edinburgh International Science Festival, which will run from 5-20th April 2014.  Our call is open to anyone – individuals, groups or organisations – with bright ideas and a passion for communicating them.  From fabulous shows that enthral people of all ages, to inspiring presentations, fascinating conversations, thought-provoking discussions, interactive events/performances, exhibitions and workshops that bring science to life for a wide range of audience, we are open to ALL suggestions.  If you would like to submit an event proposal, you can find more information on our website http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/about-us/your-call along with a link to the online application form.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I would be happy to talk through your ideas.  I look forward to reading some great submissions!

Best wishes,

Eilidh

Eilidh Dunnet

Events Developer/Programmer

Edinburgh International Science Festival

T: 0131 553 0320        E: [log in to unmask]

DL: 0131 553 0324     W: www.sciencefestival.co.uk

Suite 1 | Mitchell House | 5 Mitchell Street | Edinburgh | EH6 7BD

Generation Science touring schools 28 January - 17 May 2013

Please think before you print to save energy and paper

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com