Dear all,

The British Science Association is running a new project – Engineers: Engage!, supported by a Royal Academy of Engineering Ingenious grant.

This project aims to get engineers within the private sector involved in public engagement through training and mentoring and raise the profile of (and capability in) public engagement within the private sector. The engineers will create an engaging event for an audience of their choice and there is no charge to the companies involved.

If you have any contacts within the engineering industry we would be hugely grateful for your assistance in one of the following ways:

There are further project details available on our website.

Any support in passing on this information is greatly appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is any further information about the project that you would like to know.

Best wishes,

Toby Shannon
Science in Society Officer
British Science Association

Engineers: engage! – showing the importance of engineering in our lives

Are you an engineer? Can you fix my…?
Have you heard this too many times? Do you want to change that?
We can help you show the real importance of engineering in our everyday lives.
Engineers: Engage! provides free training and mentoring for engineers in the private sector to create an engaging event to raise the profile of engineering.

Find out more now:
www.britishscienceassociation.org/science-society/engineers-engage
E: [log in to unmask]

T: @TheSiSTeam

Interested? Get in touch by 25 July 2013 to get involved.

Engineers: Engage! is delivered by the Science in Society Team at the British Science Association and is funded by the RAEng.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com