Thanks Jo for flagging these up.

I set up the paid internships board just as a way of trying to put together a centralized list of specifically science-based internships, whatever the field or location - as long as they are paid.

I tend to just keep an eye out for placements and add them as and when - and I do keep an eye on this list, but if anyone has science-related placements going please feel free to email me the details: [log in to unmask]

As for the Middle East blog, it's well worth checking out, and whilst there, list members might also be interested in our India blog - Indigenous, which is currently featuring a series on Indian postdocs working away from home, and their experiences http://blogs.nature.com/indigenus/

Thanks again,
Cat

Catherine de Lange

Naturejobs web and advertorial editor