I'm not sure if I'd be polluting the data by answering those questions
as I don't know if the masters student would consider me monolingual.
For the purposes of this experiment, at what point is it no longer
possible for a native speaker who studies one or more languages at
school to properly describe himself or herself as monolingual?

Chris