www.matthewtosh.com

From: Pam Buchan <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:45:24 +0000
To: <[log in to unmask]>
ReplyTo: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Interns

Hi all,

For those who regularly engage, or occasionally dabble, in the internship debate, I thought this article might be of interest.  It is written by two leading consultants in the UK and US who are involved high up in the volunteering world.

http://www.e-volunteerism.com/volume-xiii-issue-4-july-2013/points-view/1403

Pam

________________________________
Do we use social media to discuss science more than we did in 2011? How do you start a STEM club? When do robots go from cute to creepy? These are just some of the topics being discussed on the British Science Association blog at the moment and we’d love to hear your views!

Pamela Buchan

Volunteering Development and Regional Officer (North of England)

British Science Association
c/o Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen’s Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: 07811 756888
E:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/NorthScience

Website: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org/local-branches/regional-activity-across-north

British Science Association is the operating name and registered trademark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. Registered charity 212479 and SC039236

I am part time.  My usual working days are Monday and Tuesday all day with a third day split over the rest of the week.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com