Dear all

The Police Foundation has regularly sent its newsletter to the Policing Network since November last year. As it is a quick and convenient method of disseminating news of our events, new publications and research to the group we would rather use it as our main means of communication rather than sending lots of separate communications. Unfortunately it appears that someone in the network had assumed they’d received spam and clicked the unsubscribe button on the newsletter. Rather than removing their own email address it appears they may have unsubscribed [log in to unmask] so that the whole group has now been excluded.

As there are other members of the group who do wish to read our monthly newsletter, please could we ask those of you who don’t simply to delete it as you would with any other communication from the group that isn’t of interest.

Many thanks

Catherine Saunders

Communications Officer

The Police Foundation

Improving Policing for the Benefit of the Public

First Floor

Park Place

12 Lawn Lane

London SW8 1UD