You finished new Dr's already ?

<http://www.workingwell2gether.nhs.uk/home/flu/>

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Pat Smith
Sent: 26 July 2013 12:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] PEER FLU VACCINATORS

Dear all

It's coming to that time of year that we all know and love - getting
ready for flu vaccinations! (Sorry, I know we don't want to think about
winter)

As another way to increase uptake of the flu vaccination I am looking at
peer flu vaccinators (Qualified nurses on the wards). Despite visiting
wards and departments every day, staying behind for late shifts and
coming in early to catch the night staff we still had staff saying they
had missed out on having the vaccination!

I have been informed that whether or not the Trust embarks on peer
vaccination will depend on robust governance arrangements/training can
be assured.

I am putting a report together to present my case but if any of you have
information/suggestions that I can include it would be very much
appreciated!

Hope you all have a great weekend

Pat

Pat Smith | Employee Health and Wellbeing Lead Nurse | Airedale NHS
Foundation Trust
Employee Health and Wellbeing Service, Airedale General Hospital,
Skipton Road, Steeton, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 6TD
Tel: 01535 294401 (direct) | Email: [log in to unmask]

******************************** Please remove this footer before
replying.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community
does  not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.2gether.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust : http://www.glos-care.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group : http://www.gloucestershireccg.nhs.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk