Hi,
I find out who the first aiders are, check they are aware vaccines are taking place, have their extension number to hand etc.
I also insist the client who has just received a jab waits for 5 mins outside whilst I am with the next client ... This hopefully means if they have a reaction I am close enough to respond and if the client with me becomes unwell there is someone to assist. Sometimes only reasonable measures can be taken.
Libby