From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Horne, Amanda
Sent: 11 July 2013 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] podiatrists

Hi list

Wonder if you can help me I am looking  at the health surveillance for this
group are there any articles out there on the potential risk for podiatrists
and surveillance measures required or are any of you monitoring this group
and if so how based on what

Amanda Horne

Occupational Health Advisor

  _____

Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Great Western Hospital
Marlborough Road Swindon
SN3 6BB
Tel 01793 60 40 20

http://www.gwh.nhs.uk

Register to become a member of the Trust at https://members.gwh.nhs.uk

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the individual(s) addressed.
If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, disclosing, copying,
distributing or retaining this message, or any part of it, is strictly
prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.
necessarily represent those of Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
All messages sent by the Trust are checked for viruses but this does not,
and cannot, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted.
The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted with this e-mail.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: